Diocesan Lay Chairmen Induction Two (2)
The second batch of Diocesan Lay chairmen were inducted officially on Sunday 6th November 2016 at the Ebenezer Society, Bantama, Kumasi. They include;
- Prof. Seth Opuni Asiama of Kumasi Diocese
- Samuel Benjamin Mensah Jr of Koforidua Diocese
- Grace Amoako of the Sunyani Diocese
- Victor Kwablah Tettey of the Northern Ghana Diocese
- Stephen Akora Gyimah of the Effiduase Diocese
- Nana Ocran Darkwa of the Obuasi Diocese.
The event was graced by the executives of the Methodist Church Ghana thus the Presiding Bishop, Administrative Bishop and the Lay president. Also present were Diocesan Bishops, Synod Secretaries, Directors, General Directors, Ministers Spouses, Diocesan Lay Movement Council executives, family members, invited guests and the entire church congregation. We wish to congratulate the Lay Chairmen. We pray for God’s Grace and blessings as they support the Clergy to administer the affairs of the church.